Miller CX6 Solo 75 2-Stage Alloy Tripod System (3726)
This tripod system, combines the innovative 1630 Solo tripod and CX6 fluid that is designed to adapt to your shooting needs for camera rigs from 0kg to 12kg.
Whether it’s ENG, soft news, documentary or filmmaking, the CX6 is a versatile, powerful head with outstanding performance. With advanced fluid drag, radial control rings and quick release side loading platform the CX6 is fast to set up, smooth and precise.
The CX6 employs CB PlusTM technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and, with 3+0 levels of Miller’s unrivalled fluid drag, 60mm of camera plate travel, you can quickly tune to your tripod configuration for perfect camera control.
The CX6 is matched with the 2-stage Solo (alloy) tripod to yield a height range of 404-1795mm (15.9-70.7″). It also offers rapid action twist locks and the versatility of the 3 position leg angles.
- Powerful, light and multifunctional
- 75mm ball levelling
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs)
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch
- 3+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag
- Positive selection radial ring controls
- 2-stage rapid leg lock extension
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag
- 3 year warranty