H.265 (HEVC) and H.264(AVC) Camera Top Encoder – Ethernet Only
HEVC, also known as H.265, is a next-generation compression standard that offers a number of enhancements over H.264. Compared to AVC (H.264) compression, HEVC is 50% more efficient, which translates into maintaining the same video quality at half the bitrate or double the video quality at the same bitrate.
- Can use both HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) High Profile compression
- Compatible with Core transcoding engine. This allows you to take advantage of HEVC encoding when streaming to Core, while delivering your content in AVC to your destination.
- Dual input (HDMI + 3G-SDI)
- Compatible with the new Bond expansion module, allowing you to turn your Cube 700 series into a professional bonding solution
- GigE and 2.4 / 5Ghz 802.11ac WiFi built-in
- Bitrate support up to 30Mbps
- Streaming resolution support up to 1080p60
- Compatible with T-21, Sencore, and Vitec HEVC decoders
- Uses just 6W of power
- Stream to any online video platform, such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, Periscope, and more.
- Stream point-to-point to decoders over the internet or on local networks with latency as low as 80ms
- Comprehensive protocol support: MPEG-TS, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, TDS
- Monitor your live video feed on an iOS device for confidence or local configuration
- Turn your camera into a wireless video feed for Teradek’s Live:Air iOS switcher application