Sony a7 III and a a7R III Firmware Update Ver. 2.10 Released
Credit: Daily Camera News
Sony today released the new firmware update version 2.10 for Sony A7 III and Sony A7R III full frame mirrorless cameras.
This upgrade, the firmware update ver 2.10 for Sony A7 III and A7R III improves overall stability of the cameras and solves the problem caused by a specific third-party memory cards. Also improves writing RAW data onto an SD card issue.
Sony A7 III camera is also the new best seller in mirrorless cameras at Amazon, followed by Sony A6000 and Sony A7R III. Check out the benefits and improvements of Sony A7 III & A7R III Firmware Update Version 2.10 with download links.
Benefits and improvements from the latest update
Improves the following:
- In rare cases, the camera may stop functioning while writing RAW data onto an SD card that has already been used multiple times.
- This may also cause abnormalities in the files managing the images, preventing the images from displaying on the camera
- No image data in the memory card will be corrupted or deleted aside from the data that was being written at the time the interruption occurred
- Solves the problem caused by a specific third-party memory card, which would not be recognised by Sony cameras
- Improvement of the overall stability of the camera