Zeiss Supreme Prime 100mm / T1.5 PL Feet
Consistency is one of the key elements offered by the ZEISS Supreme Prime lenses.
Consistent coverage, colour rendering, aperture, size, weight and ergonomics.
All the lenses across the family, cover full frame and even bigger sensors with an image circle of 46.2mm.
Supreme Prime lenses are colour matched across the full range and most feature a fast T-stop of T1.5.
The small front diameter of 95mm on almost all lenses and standardised positioning of the focus and iris rings. This facilitate fast and easy equipment change out.
The compact and lightweight design means you enjoy easy and comfortable handling.
The ultra-smooth focus rotation of the Supreme Prime lenses even in extreme temperatures allows for small motors to make sure you have an easy setup that’s enjoyable to work with.
Cinematic large-format coverage and high speed
- Designed for cinematic large-format sensor coverage. The ZEISS Supreme Prime lenses are the ideal choice for current and future camera systems.
- At T1.5 they demonstrate their unsurpassed craftsmanship in tricky low-light environments.
Aesthetic focus fall-off and elegant bokeh
- A smooth transition between in-focus and out of focus areas, characterise the unique look of the ZEISS Supreme Prime lenses. This adds richer texture and greater depth to the image.
A versatile look and gentle sharpness
- The ZEISS Supreme Primes ensure freedom in creating the look you want to achieve, when capturing crucial textures such as skin tones. The unique quality of the Prime lenses is a gentle sharpness that renders a crisp but organic look.
Efficiency and reliability throughout the entire production
- The unique ZEISS extended Data technology offers lens metadata critical for VFX-intensive productions and workflows on set.
- The frame detects accurate information about focal length, focusing distance, T-stop and depth-of-field. This enables the camera assistant to work more precisely and eliminates guesswork for the DIT.
- The ZEISS specific distortion and vignetting data makes shooting grids redundant and accelerates compositing and stitching in post-production.
Made in Germany, used and maintained around the globe
- ZEISS Cinematography lenses are designed and manufactured at ZEISS headquarters in Oberkochen, Germany.
- The lenses are assembled manually and engraved with individually calibrated scales.
- Serviceability is a top priority starting in the initial stages of the development process.
- ZEISS has built up a global service network in the recent years with authorized service stations offering service according to factory standards in the US, Europe and Asia.