Miller CX6 Solo 75 3-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod (3730)
Is made up of the CX6 fluid head and the ultra-light, rigid Solo 75 3-stage (carbon fibre) tripod.
Designed to adapt to your shooting needs for camera rigs from 0kg to 12kg. Whether it’s ENG, soft news, documentary or filmmaking, the CX6 is a versatile, powerful head with outstanding performance. With advanced fluid drag, radial control rings and quick release side loading platform the CX6 is fast to set up, smooth and precise.
The CX6 employs CB PlusTM technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and, with 3+0 levels of Miller’s unrivalled fluid drag, 60mm of camera plate travel, you can quickly tune to your tripod configuration for perfect camera control.
The CX6 is matched with the 3 stage Solo (carbon fibre) tripod that results in a wide height range of 390-2040mm (15.4-80.3″). The rapid action twist locks on independent stages give the versatility to set up the system on all terrains.
- Powerful, light and multifunctional
- 75mm ball levelling
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs)
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch
- 3+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag
- Positive selection radial ring controls
- 3-stage rapid leg lock extension
- Lightweight carbon fibre legs
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag
- 3 year warranty