Miller CX8 Solo 75 2-Stage Alloy Tripod System (3742)
This system combines the innovative 1630 Solo tripod and CX8 fluid head. It is the ideal tripod system for cinematic and documentary, where the payload and centre of gravity can change frequently due to lens or accessories swapping.
CX8 is the premium head in the 75mm ball levelling CompassX series. It is designed for camera rigs from 0kg to 12kg, with CB plus 16 balance positions and 5 levels of fluid drag. It sets the standard in professional compact camera supports.
The Compass 20 is matched with the 2-stage Solo (alloy) tripod giving a height range of 414-1805mm (16.3-71.1″). The system also offers rapid action twist locks and the versatility of the 3 position leg angles.
- Compact, uncompromised performance
- 75mm ball levelling
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs)
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- Positive selection radial ring controls
- 2-stage rapid leg lock extension
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag
- 3 year warranty