Miller CX8 Solo 75 2-stage Carbon Fibre Tripod (3744)
The CX8 combines the innovative lightweight 1501 Solo CF tripod and CX8 fluid head. This provides an ideal tripod system for cinematic and documentary, where the payload and centre of gravity changes frequently due to lens or accessories swapping.
CX8 is the premium head in the 75mm ball levelling CompassX series. Designed for camera rigs from 0kg to 12kg, with CB plus 16 balance positions and 5 levels of fluid drag, it sets the standard in professional compact camera supports.
The CX8 is matched with the 2-stage Solo (carbon fibre) tripod resulting in a working height range of 414-1794mm (16.3-70.6″). It also provides rapid action twist locks with the versatility of the Solo leg angles and the added benefit of carbon fibre construction.
- Compact, uncompromised performance
- 75mm ball levelling
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs)
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag
- Positive selection radial ring controls
- 2-stage rapid leg lock extension
- Lightweight carbon fibre legs
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag
- 3 year warranty