Miller CX8 Solo 75 3-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod System (3746)
Thi tripod system consists of the CX8 fluid head. and the ultra-light, rigid Solo 75 3-stage Carbon Fibre Tripod.
An ideal tripod system for cinematic and documentary, where the payload and centre of gravity changes frequently due to lens or accessories swapping.
CX8 is the premium head in the 75mm ball levelling CompassX series. Designed for camera rigs from 0kg to 12kg, with CB plus 16 balance positions and 5 levels of fluid drag, it sets the standard in professional compact camera supports.
The CX8 is matched with the 3 stage Solo (carbon fibre) tripod that give a great height range of 400-2050mm (15.7-80.7″).
Its rapid action twist locks on independent stages gives the versatility to set up the system for all terrains.
The 3746 CX8 Solo 75 3-stage CF tripod system gives you:-
- Compact, uncompromised performance
- 75mm ball levelling
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs)
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag
- Positive selection radial ring controls
- 3-stage rapid leg lock extension
- Lightweight carbon fibre legs
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag
- 3 year warranty