Sony FX6 Remote Extension Handle & Cable. The Remote Extension Handle for Sony FX6 Camera from SHAPE is a variable-length adjustable handle designed to reposition the FX6 remote grip away from the camera while retaining full remote functionality. Compact for both storage and travel, the arm measures just 5.6″ when folded and may be increased to a maximum length of 11″ for use. A length adjustment range of 2″ is also provided to the user for a more customized and comfortable fit. The handle easily mounts to the FX6 using an ARRI style rosette connection and knob screw on one side, and a native Sony grip connection on the other. An included male to female LANC extension cable connects the remote grip to the camera body, maintaining full functionality after relocation. The coiled male to female cable features a LANC 3.5 mm male connector on one end and female on the other. It measures 10″ long from end-to-end when coiled, and approximately 20″ when extended.
The arm itself features SHAPE’s patented push-button release which allows the joint to be rotated a full 360° to any required angle. SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button system, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the remote extension handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then it’s locked.
- Compatible with SONY FX6 handle
- Includes male to female LANC Cable
- Easy to install and adjust
- Ratcheting lever to adjust the length (5 cm, 2 inches)
- Max Length: 11″; Folded Length: 5.6″
- Designed with Arri rosettes to mount on the camera or baseplate
- Push-Button system with 360-degree rotation for several positioning options
- Push, adjust, release, and then it’s locked
- Made of CNC machined aluminium
|Weight||0.8 lbs / 0.36 kg|
|Dimensions||2.10 x 3.25 x 11.00 in|
|5.33 x 8.26 x 27.94 cm|